Arosno company, 129 avenue de Genève – 74000 Annecy – France, French simplified joint-stock company with a capital of € 50 000, Company Id 892 732 116, selling e-trace, hereinafter referred to as « the Company »
The customer, any natural or legal person who has pre-ordered an e-trace, hereafter referred to as the « Customer »
The following is agreed
- The payment currencies are: Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD), Swiss Franc (CHF) for Swiss residents only, Canadian Dollar (CAD) for Canadian residents only.
- By completing the online pre-order form on the arosno.com website and paying the pre-order price, the Customer acknowledges having read and accepted these Pre-order terms and conditions. These Pre-order terms and conditions are available at any time on the arosno.com website.
- The Customer, by filling in the online pre-order form on the arosno.com website and paying the pre-order price, obtains the right to be placed on the waiting list for the delivery of an e-trace in December 2022.
- If the Customer placed their pre-order before March 2022, they may have received a discount. To retain this discount and their place on the waiting list for delivery of an e-trace in December 2022, the Customer must have paid 30% of the final sale price of an e-trace before 31 March 2022.
- The Customer may cancel the pre-order at any time by contacting email@example.com. The Company will refund the Customer within 14 days of receiving the cancellation of the pre-order. In the event of cancellation of the pre-order by the Customer, the reimbursements will be made in euros, on the basis of the amount received in euros by the Company. 5% of the pre-order price will be retained to cover the costs incurred. The payment method used for the payment of the pre-order will be the one used by default for the refund. No interest can be claimed by the Customer.
- The Company is not obliged under these Pre-order terms and conditions to deliver an e-trace to the Client. When the e-trace is available, and in the event that the Client has not cancelled its pre-order, the Company will contact the Client to offer to purchase an e-trace that it has pre-ordered and thus place an order. This sale will then be governed by the subsequent General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- In the event that the Company is faced with manufacturing, certification or regulatory delays and is unable to deliver within the initially announced deadlines: in agreement with the Client, the Company will cancel the pre-order and refund the Client the full pre-order price. Reimbursements will be made in euros, on the basis of the amount received in euros by the Company. The payment method used for the payment of the pre-order will be the one used by default for the refund. No interest can be claimed by the Client.
- If the Customer places an order for the e-trace, the amount paid for the pre-order will be deducted from the final sale price of the e-trace.
- When paying the balance before delivery of the e-trace, delivery costs will be added to the final sale price. For example, the estimated delivery costs in France or Germany will be EUR 200, in Switzerland CHF 250, in the USA USD 500, in Canada CAD 600. This amount will be adjusted at the time of payment of the balance.
- Since 1 July 2021, the VAT rules on cross-border business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce activities are changed:
When goods are buying online from outside or inside the EU, the VAT rate applied is the same as for goods acquired in their home country – the new rules make sure that VAT is paid where consumption of goods takes place.
- The price indicated in EUR for EU Customers includes taxes, customs duties and VAT. The default VAT rate is 20%. Once the Customer account is created, the VAT rate applied will be that of the country of delivery.
The price indicated in USD and CAD for Customers outside the EU does not include taxes, customs duties and VAT. The non-EU Customer is responsible for paying these additional taxes and charges. The price indicated in CHF for Swiss residents includes taxes, customs duties and VAT (7.7%).
These taxes, customs duties and VAT are subject to adjustment in case of modification by the different countries.
- The Client acknowledges that the pre-order made by him/her is personal and cannot be assigned or transferred to a third party without the Company’s consent.
- These General Pre-order Conditions are governed by French law.
- The subsequent General Terms and Conditions of Sale will specify the warranty and after-sales service conditions of the e-trace.
- Your payment is secured by the AXEPTA BNP Paribas payment solution. In case of refusal of payment during the transaction, please check the limit of payment assigned to your payment card.